North Bali Reef Conservation is a non-profit organisation. All program fee costs go towards restoration activities, accommodation, food, future program development and the salary of local people who help the project. Below you can see our up to date price:
There is NO Registration Fee, 100% of the Program Fee goes to support the conservation program and local Balinese community.
What your Program Fee includes:
- All costs associated with restoration activities.
- Shared on-site accommodation (Maximum of 5 same sex individuals in each room)
- Transportation from Denpasar International Airport.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) from Monday until Friday
- Wi-Fi available onsite at the accommodation
What expenses are not included in your Program Fee:
- Airfares and travel to Denpasar International airport.
- Your travel health insurance (make sure insurance covers you for South-East Asia).
- Visa costs for Indonesia (possible visa extensions) and vaccinations
- Personal expenses such as tours and weekend meals
- Transport to Denpasar Airport or other location when you leave.
Program running costs:
All restoration activities, weekly accommodation, 3 meals a day Monday to Friday and transport from the airport.
Funding to teach local fishermen English and how to dive, as well as investing in dive equipment.
Costs associated with paying fishermen and local staff who run the program.
A fund to provide fishermen and local families with an opportunity to improve their income and quality of life, showing them conservation has a direct benefit to them.
Terms and Conditions
- Age Requirement: +16
- Those under the age of 18 need written permission for their legal guardian to attend the program
- Language: A good knowledge of the English language.
- Program Fees: Payment needs to be made before the program starts. If you decide to leave the program for any reason prior to the date specified, no refunds can be made.
- Once you have been accepted into our reef restoration program, you can make full payment of your program fee online via bank transfer or pay your full amount on your program orientation day in Bali, Indonesia.
- The total fixed amount of the Program Fee is in USD $ (but should be paid in Indonesian Rupiah)
- A ‘Code of Conduct’ is required to be signed during Program Orientation.
- All travellers are required to have travel/health insurance covering their trip to Indonesia.
Program Application Process
1) Complete our Application Form:
Fill out the application form. After receiving this we will assess your suitability and confirm your stay.
2) Program information on Approval:
We will email your program details on how to make your program fee payment.
3) Payment of Program Fee:
Once you have been accepted into our reef restoration program, you can make full payment of your Program Fee via bank transfer or on the day of your program orientation
Once you have made your traveling arrangements you should email your time of arrival into Denpasar International Airport and we will confirm your driver pickup.