North Bali Reef Conservation volunteer’s accommodation is located just a stone’s throw away from the beach with a beautiful beach view right outside your door. Your accommodation is a clean and friendly environment which you can call home during your time with us. There are currently 8 rooms which can accommodate over 20 volunteers.
Volunteers can expect to share a room with up to 4 other same sex volunteers although couples can be given private rooms if available. The communal bathrooms and showers are regularly cleaned. Wifi is provided throughout the volunteer accommodation.
What are the volunteer can be expected from our volunteer’s accommodation?
- Volunteers share a room with 2 until 4 other same sex volunteer during their volunteering placement.
- Private couple rooms are available
- Private and shared western style bathroom
- Clean western style toilet and shower
- Ceiling Fans
- Bed sheets provided (changed weekly)
- Free onsite Wi-Fi access at the guesthouse.
- Laundry service (extra volunteer cost)
- Tour service (extra volunteer cost)
- Motor bike or bicycle rental (extra volunteer cost)
- Toiletries (soaps, shampoos and toilet paper extra volunteer cost)
Meals are provided from Monday to Friday. Dietary choices or restrictions can be catered for upon request.
- Fresh Fruit
- Fried Banana
- Hash Browns
- Tea and Coffee
Lunch & Dinner
- Fried Rice
- Fried Noodles