North Bali Reef Conservation’s accommodation is located just a stone’s throw away from the beach with a beautiful beach view right outside your door. The accommodation is a clean and friendly environment which you can call home during your time with us. There are currently 10 rooms which can accommodate around 30 people.
The accommodation is generally shared with up to 4 other same sex individuals although couples or friends travelling together may be given private rooms if available. The shared bathrooms and showers are regularly cleaned. Wifi is provided throughout the accommodation.
- Shared, same sex dorm rooms
- Private couple rooms are available
- Shared western style bathroom
- Clean western style toilet and shower
- Ceiling and wall Fans
- Bed sheets provided (changed weekly)
- Free onsite Wi-Fi access.
- Laundry service (extra cost)
- Taxi service (extra cost)
- Toiletries (soaps, shampoos and toilet paper at extra cost)
Meals are provided from Monday to Friday. Dietary choices or restrictions can be catered for upon request.
- Fresh Fruit
- Fried Banana
- Hash Browns
- Tea and Coffee
Lunch & Dinner
- Fried Rice
- Fried Noodles